UNITED IN BELIEF
Welcome to the website for St. Piran's Church with Perranwell Methodists. Please take some time to browse. We hope it provides everything you need to know about us, our Church and its community.
We are part of the Eight Saints Cluster, within the North Carnmarth Deanery.
SAFEGUARDING STATEMENT: Ensuring that children and young people as well as adults are kept safe whilst in our care is an integral part of our church life. If you have any concerns about safeguarding please contact:
In the Parish: Tracey Woodrow, Parish Safeguarding Co-ordinator, Tel: 01872 862602
In the Diocese: Sarah Acraman Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser, 01872 274351
Out of Hours for after 5pm and weekends: 01208 251300
In emergency situation:
Local Authority Children’s Social Care: 0300 123 1116
Local Authority Adult’s Social Care: 0300 1234131
- PIRAN'S PANTRY is now on sale. The price is £12, but for those who contributed recipes and members of the congregation it is £10 until the end of this month. Please let Paul know if you'd like to place an order. All monies raised will go to the church. Many thanks to all who contributed recipes and stories.
- Tim and Lorraine's November lunch was as delicious as their predecessors. They won't be doing one in December, as they will be having a well deserved rest.
- You may have noticed that our fund aising seems to revolve around food, with some brain work thrown in. Foodie Intellectuals!! Click on the Fund Raising page to see our efforts so far this year.
- Click for Service Details
- Privacy Notice for St. Piran's Church, Perranarworthal.
- Please go to the Maintenance Page to see what is afoot.